Online shopping has become the new norm as we all love to shop from the comfort of our homes. However, one major factor that affects our decision to shop online is the delivery cost. No one likes to pay a hefty amount for delivery, especially when the product itself is affordable. In this article, we will be looking at the various delivery services that offer free or cheap delivery.
Why Delivery Costs Matter?
Delivery costs play a significant role in online shopping, and most of the time, it depends on the weight and size of the product. Higher delivery costs can sometimes make the product more expensive than it is supposed to be, which may lead to the customer abandoning the cart. It can also be a deal-breaker for customers who are on a budget. Therefore, it is important to find the right delivery service that offers affordable or free delivery.
Which Companies Offer Free Delivery?
Many companies offer free delivery, and some of them even provide a one-day delivery option. Here we have listed some of the best companies that offer free delivery:
Amazon Prime is known for its fast and free delivery. If you are a member of Amazon Prime, you get access to free delivery on eligible items, one-day delivery, and more. However, you need to pay a membership fee of $119 per year to avail of these benefits. If you are a regular Amazon shopper, the membership could be worth it.
Walmart+ is a membership program similar to Amazon Prime, but it is relatively new. It offers free delivery on eligible items, same-day delivery, and more. The membership fee is $98 per year, which is slightly less than Amazon Prime.
Target is a popular department store that offers free delivery on eligible items on orders over $35. Additionally, Target REDcard holders get free delivery for all orders with no minimum purchase amount.
Best Buy is a leading electronics store that offers free standard delivery on eligible items on orders over $35. However, they do not offer one-day delivery or same-day delivery.
Which Companies Offer Cheap Delivery?
Some companies offer affordable delivery options, which could be a great option for customers who want to save on delivery costs. Here are some of the best companies that offer cheap delivery:
Ebay is a popular online marketplace that offers competitive delivery rates. The delivery cost varies depending on the seller, and some sellers offer free delivery as well. However, it is important to check the delivery cost before making a purchase as it may vary from seller to seller.
UPS is a leading logistics company that offers affordable delivery rates. They offer standard delivery and express delivery options, and the cost varies depending on the weight and size of the package. They also offer a UPS My Choice membership that provides access to free or discounted deliveries.
DHL is another leading logistics company that offers affordable delivery rates. They offer standard delivery, express delivery, and international delivery options. The delivery cost varies depending on the weight and size of the package and the destination.
USPS is the United States Postal Service, which is a government-run organization that offers affordable delivery rates. They offer various delivery options, including standard delivery and priority delivery, and the cost depends on the weight and size of the package.
How to Save on Delivery Costs?
Delivery costs can add up quickly, especially if you shop online regularly. Here are some tips to save on delivery costs:
- Shop from companies that offer free delivery.
- Subscribe to a membership program like Amazon Prime or Walmart+ that offers free delivery.
- Consolidate your purchases to reduce the number of packages and save on delivery costs.
- Look for coupon codes that offer free or discounted delivery.
- Choose standard delivery instead of express delivery as it is usually cheaper.
Online shopping has become easier with the advent of various delivery services. However, delivery costs can add up quickly and make the product more expensive than it is supposed to be. Therefore, it is important to find the right delivery service that offers affordable or free delivery. We hope this article was helpful in choosing the best delivery service that suits your needs.
- Q. Which company offers the cheapest delivery?
- A. USPS offers the cheapest delivery rates among all the logistics companies.
- Q. Does Amazon Prime offer free delivery?
- A. Yes, Amazon Prime offers free delivery on eligible items.
- Q. Is Walmart+ membership worth it?
- A. It depends on how often you shop at Walmart. If you are a frequent shopper, the membership could be worth it as it offers free delivery on eligible items and same-day delivery.
- Q. Does Best Buy offer one-day delivery?
- A. No, Best Buy does not offer one-day delivery, but they offer free standard delivery on eligible items.
- Q. Are the delivery costs the same for all sellers on Ebay?
- A. No, the delivery costs vary from seller to seller on Ebay.