Dentures have been a popular option for people of all ages who have lost their teeth due to various reasons. They offer an alternative to people who may not be able to get implants or undergo other dental restoration procedures. Aspen Dental is one of the leading dental care providers that offer custom-made dentures to people in need. In this article, we will discuss everything you need to know about Aspen Dental and how much their dentures cost.
What is Aspen Dental?
Aspen Dental is a dental clinic that provides a wide range of dental services to people of all ages. They offer comprehensive dental care, including preventive, restorative, and cosmetic services. With over 900 locations across the United States, Aspen Dental is committed to providing affordable, high-quality dental care to everyone.
Types of Dentures Offered by Aspen Dental
Aspen Dental offers several types of dentures to meet the needs of their patients. Here are the most common types of dentures they offer:
Complete dentures are a set of artificial teeth that are placed over the gums after all the remaining teeth have been extracted. Aspen Dental offers different types of complete dentures, including conventional dentures, immediate dentures, and implant-supported dentures.
Partial dentures are used when only some of the teeth are missing. These dentures are attached to the remaining natural teeth with metal clasps or precision attachments. Aspen Dental offers flexible partial dentures, which are comfortable and natural-looking.
How Much do Dentures Cost at Aspen Dental?
The cost of dentures at Aspen Dental varies depending on several factors such as the type of denture, the materials used, and the location of the clinic. Below is a breakdown of the costs of different types of dentures at Aspen Dental:
|Average Cost (per arch)
|$1,800 – $2,500
|$1,000 – $2,000
|$2,000 – $4,000 per arch in addition to the cost of the implants
Factors That Affect the Cost of Dentures at Aspen Dental
Several factors can affect the cost of dentures at Aspen Dental. Here are the most common factors that you need to consider:
Type of Denture
As mentioned earlier, the type of denture you choose will determine its cost. Complete dentures are generally more expensive than partial dentures because they involve a more extensive process.
The materials used to make the dentures also play a role in determining the cost. Dentures made with high-quality materials may cost more than those made with lower quality materials.
Location of the Clinic
The location of the clinic can also affect the cost of dentures. Clinics located in cities or in high-end neighborhoods may charge more than those located in rural or low-income areas.
Insurance Coverage for Dentures at Aspen Dental
Many dental insurance plans cover the cost of dentures, but the coverage may vary depending on the plan. Some plans may cover the entire cost, while others may only cover a portion of it. Before getting dentures at Aspen Dental, it is essential to check with your insurance provider to know what kind of coverage you have. Aspen Dental also offers financing options to make it easier for patients to pay for their dentures.
New Patient Offer
If you are a new patient at Aspen Dental, you can take advantage of their new patient offer, which will give you a free denture consultation, including X-rays and a comprehensive exam. This can help you determine the type of denture that is right for you and how much it will cost.
Dentures can be an affordable solution for people who need to replace their missing teeth. Aspen Dental is a dental clinic that offers custom-made dentures to meet the needs of their patients. The cost of dentures at Aspen Dental varies depending on several factors such as the type of denture, the materials used, and the location of the clinic. Before getting dentures, it is essential to check with your insurance provider to know what kind of coverage you have. Aspen Dental also offers financing options to make it easier for patients to pay for their dentures.
Common Questions and Answers
- Q: Can I get dentures without insurance?
- A: Yes, you can get dentures without insurance. Aspen Dental offers financing options to make it easier for patients to pay for their dentures.
- Q: How long do dentures last?
- A: The lifespan of dentures varies depending on several factors such as the type of denture and how well they are taken care of. On average, dentures can last anywhere from five to seven years.
- Q: Are dentures uncomfortable?
- A: New dentures may feel uncomfortable at first as the mouth adjusts to them. However, with time and proper care, dentures can become comfortable and feel natural.
- Q: How do I clean my dentures?
- A: Dentures should be cleaned daily with denture-specific toothpaste and a soft-bristled brush. The dentures should be rinsed thoroughly after cleaning.
- Q: Can I eat normally with dentures?
- A: Yes, you can eat normally with dentures, but it may take some time to adjust to the new teeth. It is recommended to start with soft foods and gradually transition to more solid foods.
1. Aspen Dental. (n.d.). Dentures. Retrieved January 15, 2021, from https://www.aspendental.com/dentures
2. Jefferson Dental Clinics. (2019, September 5). How Much Do Dentures Cost [Updated 2020]. Retrieved January 15, 2021, from https://www.jeffersondentalclinics.com/blog/how-much-do-dentures-cost